Sunday, September 7, 2008

Guinea Pig- $35 (Richfield) minneapolis

This posting has been deleted by its author.





Reply to: mailto:comm-825315756@craigslist.org?subject=Guinea%20Pig-%20$35%20(Richfield)
Date: 2008-09-03, 11:09AM CDT
My boyfriend and I just got a guniea pig last week. It is a female and her name is Carmella. We adopted her from the Humane Society. I just got a full time job and my boyfriend also has one. We would like to find a new home for her where she can get more attention. We will give you the cage, her house, food, treats, water bottle, hay and half a bag of bedding. All of this is new we spent about $150 on everything. We are asking $35. She doesn't bite and she is very adorable! If she is not gone by Friday we will have to take her back to the Humane Society and I really don't want to do that! She doesn't have red eyes. It's just the picture.


http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/pet/825315756.html

No comments: